Vanillathunder's TG Caption Contest II: Electric Boogaloo - The Results!

 Hey, everyone! I hope everyone's Thanksgivings were swell and I hope everyone snagged some good Black Friday deals, but let's get down to business! The poll is closed and the results are in! But before we get to the winner of the contest, I just want to thank everyone who submitted and everyone who voted or showed the entries love. (And if you haven't, be sure to go do it now that the contest has ended. I know from experience that comments are always appreciated.) The turnout wasn't quite as grand as my first contest, but it was still very respectable and it's always nice to see who decides to share their captioning skills with us. So now, without further ado, here is the winner, drumroll please.

*drumroll*

The winner is... DayeandKnight with their caption, "It Just Happened"!

And if you didn't win, don't despair, because the votes were rather close for most of it and the winning caption won by a nose, and personally, I loved everyone's entries, which is actually why I rely on a poll to decide a winner because if it was left entirely up to me I'd never be able to decide. And again, I really want to thank y'all for joining the contest because it was great to see what you came up with based on my photo choice and prompt. And so, congratulations DayeandKnight, you're the winner of my caption contest!

So again, a big thank you to everyone for entering and for voting and congratulations to the winner! I'll be in touch to arrange your requested caption!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to DayeandKnight! I did like that dialogue. I liked all the way all that rambling awkwardness on one character's part led up to what would have been an intriguing surprise for that same character, that one line in pink that stands between dialogue and monologue. I also like the way the text is arranged such that it outlines the girl's shape.

    All the caps presented were intriguing.

    Thanks for doing this, V!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete