VanillaThunder's TG Caption Contest II: Electric Boogaloo - The Poll

 That's right, everyone, the contest is over, all the entries are in and it's time to cast your votes! The voting period will run for one week and end on November 28th, after which we'll see who won!

But before we get to the poll, it's time to see the entries!

First up we had DayeandKnight's "It Just Happened"

Next up we've got salgirl21's entry:


I know you don't even want to look at me dad but your protests make me sad. I came here to clear the air and explain to you I am happy as a girl. 
I am trying to understand Shane,  No Dad it's Shaniah now and you need to start to realise a woman is who I am now.
Please understand it is hard for me  I wanted you to stay with me after your mum and I split up but you chose her and now come back 12 months later like this.
The reason I chose her was because you forced me into sports but I wanted a gentler life always knew I was not a man's man and when I told mum she said I know how about we try something new.
New city new me sounded good, so fully embraced becoming her daughter.
And here I am a complete girl now and happy standing in front of her dad asking him to accept his daughter too.
Yes I can accept you Shaniah, can you become girlfriends with my new partner she is only a few years older than you.
Sure dad how about we double date with my boyfriend.

Next we've got two entries from frequent commenter "fj":

(Note: I'm placing them together for the sake of the post but they'll have their own separate entries on the poll)


And then there's "A Brand-New Feeling" from CandyCaptions:


And then we have an honorable mention from friend of the blog Dee of "Dee-lusions of Grandeur" who requested that their entry not be included in the vote:


And now, here's the poll! Happy voting, and remember it'll be open until next Sunday at midnight PST!

VanillaThunder's TG Caption Contest II: Electric Boogaloo - The Poll
It Just Happened by DayeandKnight
Salgirl21's Entry
fj's First Entry
fj's Second Entry
A Brand-New Feeling by CandyCaptions
Created with PollMaker

 

If there's a tie in the end, I'll break it, but otherwise, the winner is up to you! You can vote for as many as you like, but only one can win, may the best captioneer win! (As a reminder the prize is, apart from the satisfaction of winning, I will fulfill any caption request from the winner, within reason.)

No comments:

Post a Comment