Vanillathunder’s TG Caption Contest II: Electric Boogaloo!

Well folks, Halloween has come and gone and I bet most of us are just crawling out of our candy comas from last night (or hangovers from scary movie marathons), but I've got an announcement to make! It’s time for another caption contest! The first one was a lot of fun so it’s time to do it again! 

 

Unlike the last one, in which I pretty much gave you full reign to do anything you wanted regarding a sequel to one of my captions, this time I’m taking a tip from Dee Mentia’s DIY cap contests and going to give you a picture (featuring the model Rilee Marks) and a prompt to use, which is:

 

“I know you probably don’t even want to look at me…”

 

 

I don’t want to dictate anything else about the caption, so the story can feature transformation via realistic means, crossdressing, magic, anything else you might think of, it just has to feature that line somewhere in it, said by anyone in the cap, it doesn't necessarily have to be the transformee.


This time we’re going to rein it in from a full month to three weeks to make the captions and then we’ll have just a single week for voting, so it starts today, November 1st, and all entries have to be in by midnight PST on November 21st, and then voting will run until the following Sunday, November 28th, just in time for everyone to be thankful that you decided to share your captioning skills with us!


Rules: Unlike last time, since I’m choosing the picture, this means that I don’t need to institute a rule that says that there shouldn’t be any nudity, because the picture is clean. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t get a little risque in the text, although if you’re going to state the age of your characters, try to keep them over 18 if things are gonna get hot and heavy. Other than that, the only other requirement is that the caption has to feature the line: “I know you probably don’t even want to look at me…” You can play around with the wording, but try to keep the spirit, okay?


Other than that, the sky's the limit! Like last time, the big prize is the satisfaction of winning and also the ability to request a caption from me! But if we get enough entries that there’s a tie at the end I might do a winner and a runner up, and maybe the winner gets two captions, but we’ll have to see.


To submit your caption either comment a link on this post if you’re putting it on your own blog, if you’re entering on DeviantArt, just tag the caption “vthunder42” and if you don’t have a blog or a DeviantArt but still want to enter, you can email the caption to [REDACTED], and I’ll post it here with your name attached, but it’s always more fun to post it for everyone to see and get proper credit for it, so use the last option as a last resort.


If it’s your first time making a caption, feel free to refer to this caption-making guide posted in the comments during the last contest: https://toolbox.rachelshaven.com/paintnet.php (I also use paint.net so while I self-taught myself what to do because I didn’t have that tutorial, it’s basically how I do it, the only thing about paint.net is that you need to download and install plugins yourself, so if you want outlines or other things use this link: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/7291-pyrochild-plugins-2020-11-21/)

No comments:

Post a Comment