Miss-Taken Identity (Finale)

Well, that's a wrap folks! I'd like to give a hearty thanks to everyone who enjoyed this particular series and hope the ending is as satisfying to read as it was to write. Initially it was just the first caption that was going to be the finale but I felt that Sophie's parents deserved a little bit of revenge and happened to have a perfectly suitable photo for it, so I took the story to the natural conclusion. My only regret is that there are more photos of the individual models alone than together so I wasn't able to show Sophie in either of these, but that's what happens when one uses pics of models from a decade ago.


Part 1

Part 2


3 comments:

  1. Great story and loved the ending!!!!! Z0e

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect ending. They seem so happy. perhaps we can visit them when they go off to college? . . . and more of Joanne's smile, and legs, and soft smooth skin. Has Sophie's parents been slipping something in his vitimins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Vanilla.
    You made a semi-plausible scenario that I as reader could follow. As always, there is this sense that this couldn't really succeed, but we go along with it for sake of the illusion. Then you managed to twist it all around in several ways, so it was both surprising and satisfactory.
    I enjoyed reading all the way to the end.

    Love, Divi.

    ReplyDelete