I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus

Merry Christmas season, everyone! This is a bonus cap, because as I discovered this week, I made this caption last year and posted it as part of Rachel's Haven's 25 Caps of Christmas 2021... Except because of how hectic things got at the end of the month, I never posted it on DA or my blog, so I revamped it to clean it up a little bit and fit my current style and I figured this would be a good marker for the start of this year's Christmas festivities! I'm planning on posting every Friday (as has been the norm) save for the week of Christmas Eve, in which I'll be saving that post for Saturday. This was going to be part of those caps, but I already had two more caps earmarked for the next two weeks and Christmas, and since it's technically a year old, you're getting it early!


 

1 comment:

  1. How cleaver!!!!! Very cute and great lead up to Christmas! Zoe

    ReplyDelete