Anything for a Date: Interactive CYOA Caption

I've been cooking this one up for a while. Not quite as impressive or expansive as many others of this genre, given that I got my start contributing to CYOA stories, it only makes sense to integrate that into my captions. And for this one, I've got six options to choose from. What would you do for a date with the girl of your dreams? Without further ado, enjoy!

 Choice 1: Edgy

Choice 2: Studious

Choice 3: Graceful

Choice 4: Cute

Choice 5: Sporty

Choice 6: Ditzy

2 comments:

  1. They all look lovely and are unique in their own way, but I would love to see how graceful he is . . . and flexible too. Though he is singularly a cutie as a ditz. Perhaps there would be a time for each?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take Sporty and Ditzy as I always wanted to be a female cheerleader and she has the looks and body I want, Ditzy is at least pretty! Zoe

    ReplyDelete