Pals vs. Gals

A special Valentine's Day caption harkening back to classic trash reality TV, inspired somewhat by Courtney Captisa and our Bro-Fishing collab. Also, was going to call the show "Bros vs. Hoes" but I figured that a network wouldn't actually use that name and wanted to stay true to the concept. (Also, like always if any other captioneers want to play with any of the "universes" that I create, have at it! I love seeing alternate takes on my ideas.)

Also, today marks three years to the day that I wrote/published "A Mixed-Up Valentine's Day" which was the direct corollary to me becoming a TG captioneer, so happy anniversary to me!

3 comments:

  1. mastering heels is a LOT easier than mastering football! Just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? I resent the implication that this show is in any way rigged! ;)

      Delete
  2. I do not know which is which, but I'll take the cutie in pink. What a smile, and legs that go on forever.

    ReplyDelete