An Attempted Escape (myother12 Tribute)

Back when I first started capping, I did some tributes to caption artists who I'd spent years following, but naturally I eventually ran out of my favorites (or those whose styles I felt I could emulate) and while this concept would usually work better as a proper trading caption on The Haven, I felt that it didn't quite fit that, given that I try to ensure that those captions are all in my usual style, as opposed to aping the style of the one I'm giving it to. Hence why I used myself as the subject and a name from myother12's preferences as the other transformee. But that's enough gabbing, I hope that you enjoy the caption!



4 comments:

  1. Vanessa sure turned out to be a very pretty girl! If she needs a date, I'm available Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I would let her escape just to be the one to corral her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say the tribute is myother123 on deviantart. Thier account is https://www.deviantart.com/myother123/gallery

      Delete