Taken Care Of

 I live! Or at the very least I'm back for this cap! Writer's block is a helluva thing, folks! So don't expect me to be making captions with the frequency of how I have in the past but I'll be bouncing around every once in a while, but I'm still around checking notifications and checking out others' works. That being said, I've been dying to use this image for a while, I always knew the story would be "Attempt to fake break-in goes wrong" but didn't work out the details til I wrote it out today.


 

2 comments:

  1. Well, Marcie still has the money, right? So the heel is still on the right foot. And maybe being a secretary for the time being could be for the best, and she'll be able to get 'Lana' to take a fall as well!

    And glad to see you are still around, and I'm hoping you're writers block goes away real soon, my dearest Nessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful caption for your return. She looks really good, and I hope we visit Marci again in a few months. By then, maybe just one of the girls? Perhaps Langdon's girlfriend at the office Christmas Party.

    ReplyDelete