Auto-Dresser Aftermath

So my output hasn't been great lately, I've just had a lot of writer's block so I don't want to promise anything but I hope it'll clear up soon, but just so we're clear, if I was ever going to stop producing captions and stories, I wouldn't just vanish off the face of the Earth, I'll be sure to let you know ahead of time. This and the next one I release are ones that were finished in the text stage that I finally formatted into a cap, and as you can see, I went back to my old font cause I figured going back to basics might help in relieving the writer's block. We'll see how that works out later though.


 

7 comments:

  1. Both are pretty good options, but you've always got to go with the surprise, don't you?!?

    Glad that you are working your way through some writer's block. If you even want to chat, we could always go through some things to hopefully get yourself back on track. I've brainstormed with many others over the last X amount of years, and sometimes I can be a bit of a muse jump starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun auto-dresser for sure, even if the brother does not think so. I like the leg warmers, makes it an all-season outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the problem is with leg warmers, but THOSE leg warmers with THAT outfit.... even a man should know better

      Delete
  3. Cheerleader, definitely cheerleader. Then she can drag him to the mall and introduce him as a visiting cousin.
    The boys will love him. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an Auto-Dresser must be a nice piece of equipment to have installed, so from where is it available?

    ReplyDelete