Mom's the Word

 Had an idea recently for a short story prompt (that I may or may not write, haven't decided if I have it in me, I don't usually do age-progression so I don't know if I can do it justice) that was simply, "In order to pay back a favor, a young man is forced by his younger sister to pose as their mother for a parent-teacher conference that quickly spirals out of control". Obviously that couldn't all fit into a cap, and I admit, this one was a very dense one, but I think it worked out. (Also, fun fact, the name Mrs. Robbins is obviously a reference to Mrs. Robinson from the Graduate, but I chose the name Stacy at complete random and didn't realize until halfway through the caption that I'd accidentally referenced "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne.


And since I've referenced a song, I figure I'll take a tip from Dee's book and post the video here on the very off-off chance that you've never heard of it:



2 comments:

  1. I'd love to meet Stacey's Mom!!!!!! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he will have fun with Stacy's teacher, but what happens to Stacy the day the truth comes out about his hidden body parts?

    ReplyDelete