The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship (Caitlyn's Masks Tribute)

I hesitate to call this one of my tribute captions, because while I'm definitely using the same style aesthetically, I'm not really going for the type of plot that Caitlyn Masked usually uses, this is more like my interpretation on the style than a true "tribute" but I hope you all enjoy it anyway.

 
As I stopped running for the moment, I struggled to catch my breath, and looked behind me to see that my tormentors hadn’t turned the corner yet, so I still had a chance to escape, but it was slim. I quickly looked around and saw precious few spots to hide, most of the houses on the block had low fences or ones with large openings, but one house still had a thick wooden fence that would provide the perfect cover. I had a feeling that I knew whose house it was, but I couldn’t remember in my panic. As I saw them starting to catch up with me, I took a deep breath, tossed my backpack over the fence, and then vaulted over it myself, landing on the other side. As I got my bearings back, I saw a petrified girl, in flowery dress and heeled sandals sitting in front of me. I opened my mouth to apologize for the intrusion, but she held a finger to her lips.

I heard the telltale sounds of the bullies I’d been avoiding stopping in front of the fence, wondering where I’d managed to hide. I sat completely still, hoping that they wouldn’t look over the fence, and lo and behold, they didn’t. They decided to give up the search and headed off in search of a new target. As I was finally able to breathe, I turned my attention back to the girl. She looked vaguely familiar to me, but I was sure I’d recognize a girl as pretty as her.
 

“Why were they chasing you?” she asked.

“They’re bullies, I’m a nerd, do they really need a reason?” I replied.

As I looked at her, and at my  surroundings, I started to remember whose house this yard belonged to.

“Not really, but they usually have a reason.” she raised her eyebrows, clearly expecting me to give her the answer.

“They pulled my pants down in the locker room and saw that I was wearing panties…” I answered, ashamed.

“On purpose?” she asked.

“No! It was laundry day and I didn’t have anything else to wear, so my sister let me borrow her underwear,” I said, and quickly stood up to brush myself off, checking to see if my tormentors were truly gone. “Sorry for hopping in here uninvited, I’m Vance, by the way.”

“Caity. Caity Thompson”

Suddenly, it clicked in my head. Thompson? This was Carter Thompson’s yard. Carter was one of the really bad troublemakers at school, but no one had seen much of him since he was suspended a few months back. Caity must be his sister! Except…

“Wait a minute, Carter doesn’t have a sister…”

“I never said he did.”

Carter, or rather, Caity, smiled at me as the realization dawned on my face.



“Why do you look like this?” I asked.

“Do I really need a reason?” she let the question hang for a moment before answering it herself. “I’ve been dressing up like this since I was a little kid, and since I got suspended, I get to dress how I like full-time.

“Do your parents know?”

“They don’t really care as long as the police aren’t involved. I think they like me better like this, because I don’t act out as much, since I’m too busy sitting in my room, making myself pretty.” she said. “Are you just gonna keep staring at me forever?”

“Sorry… This is just a lot to take in, you know? I mean, I used to be afraid of you!”

“Used to?”

“Well, I’m still afraid of you, but for a totally different reason.” Caity cocked her head, curiously. “You’re really pretty.”

“Thanks! Your panties are pretty cute, by the way.” she noticed my confusion and clarified. “I saw them while you were hopping over the fence. Do you know where they’re from?”

“I’m not sure, somewhere at the mall, I think.”

“Cool,”

“Anyway, I’ll get out of your hair now… and I won’t tell anyone about this, I promise.”

“I appreciate that, although…”

“What?”

“It’s weird… Because I remember a Vance Thurston from school… but I don’t remember him having a sister either…”

My eyes widened and I felt my chest tighten. It was one thing to be wearing the panties, but to be caught in a lie like that was way worse.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine. Do you have a girl name?”

“It’s… Vanessa.”

“Well, Vanessa, I’ve got another dress like this up in my room that’s your size if you’re interested. And I get a feeling that you probably are.” her eyes motioned down to a sizable tent in my shorts. “You know, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!”

Caity held her hand out to me, and I felt my entire body loosen up as I realized that Caity, despite her past, was definitely a kindred spirit. So I grabbed her hand and started to follow her towards the house.

“I think so, too.”

source: eroticbeauties

4 comments:

  1. I think they are right this could be the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice story! And yes, you got the style and nailed the header graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to find your BFF. I hope Vanessa is soon to be as cute as Caity.
    Definitely a lot of practice if she can walk in those heels on those surfaces.

    ReplyDelete