Like A Woman Spurned (Part 2)

 

This is the second of a cap trilogy that I went back and forth with on whether or not to make. I was going through my list of ideas for TG stories, and I found this prompt:

A spurned sorority girl makes a false sexual assault allegation against a frat brother, but their punishment seems rather severe and the sorority girl tries and fails to make amends.

However, I don’t remember how I came up with the idea in the first place, and I was concerned about writing the story, since it propagates the idea of falsely claiming to have been a victim when you aren't in order to hurt someone. However, given that this is TG land, and I’ve seen stories/caps where guys have been feminized for less, I decided to see where the story would go, and I found images that fit it perfectly. But I suppose it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you all think, hence why I'm posting it despite my qualms.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment